If you’re ready to use Relay for onboarding employees, get started with the playbook here.
It will only take 5 minutes to set up and save you much more than that every time you have an employee to onboard. Once you import the template, here’s what you’ll need to do to get it running:
- Check all of the steps and add and remove ones that are or are not a part of your company’s onboarding process.
- Customize the manager welcome email, buddy email, ordering a computer email, and any other communications to be in the tone of your organization.
- Edit all of the tools, groups, and channels you want to add them to so they join the ones that are the most important for your organization.
- Link your own getting started guide template that includes all of the key information you want new hires to have.
- Test out the playbook with yourself as a sample new employee.
Explore more ways to use Relay
Use Relay for HR processes like candidate outreach, interviewing candidates, closing candidates, and offboarding employees.